Sept 1-Sept.17 2017: Sign ups for Blind Drawing: Blind Drawing TREC CENTER Sept 17 10AM
BLIND DRAWING AND PIC ARE BOTH HELD AT TREC CENTER THIS YEAR! NOT THE SHELTERS!!
Sept. 24 2017 Blind Pick TREC CENTER 10AM
NEW: Blind Owners and Co-Owner Definitions, Rights and Responsibilities:
1. The person whose name is drawn is the Primary Owner of the Blind.
2. Primary Owner may list one other person as the Co-Owner of the Blind.
3. These designations are permanent and cannot be changed throughout the season.
4. One of these two people must be present at the Blind Pick.
5. Both Owner and Co-Owner have equal rights to occupy their blind at any time. No other person other than the two specific names on the permit, has the right at any time to ask another party to vacate a blind.
* If you are using someone else’s blind and someone shows up and claims to be the Owner or Co-Owner and asks you to leave, that is their right to do so at any time but identification must be shown to verify that they are in fact the Owner or Co-Owner. Park Rangers will not tolerate disputes and will ask all parties to leave the park.
6. When neither Owner or Co-Owner are present, the blind may be used by the public. Non owners should not take possession of a blind anytime earlier than one hour before shooting hours. No exceptions.
7. A person’s name may only appear on ONE blind permit on the park. If you are EITHER the Owner or a Co-Owner on one blind, you MAY NOT be the Owner or Co-Owner on any other blind on the park that year.
8. With equal rights comes equal responsibility. Both Owner and Co-Owner are responsible for maintaining their blind. Trash bags should be provided, regularly removed, and the blind maintained for the public.
9. At the end of the season, both Owner and Co-Owner are responsible for blind removal on or before the posted deadline.
10. Failure to remove your blind by the deadline will result in BOTH the Owner and Co-Owner being fined, and BOTH being placed on the list of ineligibility for future blind drawings.